GO PINK FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
The Butler Radio Network is going Pink for October in an effort to encourage
women 40 years of age and older to undergo an annual mammogram.
We wear pink to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and
to remind the public about the importance of early detection of breast cancer.
We want to see how you wear pink to show your support.
Email your photos to email@example.com and we’ll post them here.
Thanks to the following businesses who support
our Go Pink Campaign
- Gwen Sciullo, State Farm
- Bill’s Interior Grooming
- Schneider One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- C.W. Howard Insurance Agency
- BHS Women’s Care Associates, Drs. Russell, Paterno & Bump
- Woman’s Imaging Center of BHS
- Honda North
- Sir Speedy Printing
- Lyndora Auto Sales
- VNA of Western PA/Lutheran Senior Life
- Balouris Eye Center
- Mars Bank
- Grand Rental Station