Men Who Cook Dinner Dance
February 25, 2017 6:00pm
Butler Vagabond Center
BYOB (mixers provided)
$20 per person
Includes samples from all of our cooks
Please bring a non-perishable donation for the
St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank.
Fundraising proceeds benefit the American Heart Association’s local Heart Walk and
St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank
The Butler Radio Network believes that we are all better when we work together for the common good.
Join us for our Men Who Cook Dinner Dance as we raise awareness and funds at this fun event for a serious cause.
February is National Heart Health Month – – heart disease is the number one killer of American men and women. Fundraising proceeds from the event will benenfit the American Heart Association’s local Heart Walk and St. Vincent de Paul’s local food bank.
We’ve rounded up local men in our community who love to cook. Our lineup includes community leaders and businessmen who will showcase their culinary abilities for this good cause.
The BYOB event begins at 6:00pm with all of our men offering samples of their “specialties.” Each attendee will receive a ticket to vote for their favorite dish. The winner will receive the The Golden Fork Award and official induction into the MWC Hall of Fame.
After the sampling and voting, stick around and enjoy and evening of music and dancing.
Tickets are available at the Butler Radio Network studios at 252 Pillow Street
Meet The Men and their Specialties
- Kevin Boozel, Butler County Commissioner
- Jack Cohen, Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau
Chicken Noodle Soup
- Bob Cupp, WBUT Breakfast Club Host, The Rock Station Rock Doctor
Mashed “Couch” Potatoes
- Pat Gallagher, DJ, Host of PG’s Playhouse on WBUT
Gullets (French Pizzelle-like cookies)
- Jay Kline, The Rock Station Morning Show Host
- Dr. Nick Neupauer, Butler County Community College
Apple Crumb Cake
- John Paul, Butler Transit Authority
Tomato Tortellini Soup
- Joe Taylor, Armstrong
Mardi Gras Soup
- State Representative Brian Ellis
- Larry Sassone, Butler Blue Sox
Japanese-style gyoza stuffed with chicken and cabbage
- Jim Thompson, Team Hardinger, Butler AM Rotary
- Mark “Sparky” Mares, PennDot
Sparky’s Sweet Road-killy Chili
- Jack Hutchinson, Butler Post Office
- Dave Landis, Rodfathers Car Club
- Mike Panza, Retired Moniteau School District Superintendent
- Ryan Saeler, Butler Radio Network News Reporter
- Jay McKain, Butler Radio Network Sales Rep
- Tom Panei, Tom Panei Dental Lab & Local Artist
- Scott Briggs, VP Butler Radio Network
- Jim Osche, Butler Twp Volunteer Fire Dept
Macaroni & Cheese…3 varieties
More Men To Be Added
Our men are fierce competitors, vying for the coveted Golden Fork Award, and induction into the MWC Hall of Fame.
Come out and show your support and vote for your favorite!