Men Who Cook Dinner Dance
February 17, 2018 6:00pm
Butler Vagabond Center
BYOB (mixers provided)
Presale: $20 per person $25 at the door
**Online ticket sales are now closed**
Presale tickets can be purchased at our studios
until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Feb 16.
Tickets the day of the event are $25
Includes samples from all of our cooks
Please bring a non-perishable donation for the
St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank.
Fundraising proceeds benefit the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank
The Men Who Cook Dinner Dance is a fun event that benefits St. Vincent de Paul’s local food bank. All attendees are asked to bring a non-perishable item to donate.
We’ve rounded up local men in our community who love to cook. Our lineup includes community leaders and businessmen who will showcase their culinary abilities for this good cause.
The BYOB event begins at 6:00pm with all of our men offering samples of their “specialties.” Each attendee will receive a ticket to vote for their favorite dish. The winner will receive the The Golden Fork Award and official induction into the MWC Hall of Fame.
After the sampling and voting, stick around and enjoy an evening of music and dancing with DJ Pat Gallagher. There will also be a basket raffle with proceeds benefiting the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank.
Just a few of the baskets in our raffle
Tickets for the event are available at the Butler Radio Network studios at 252 Pillow Street and online HERE.
Meet The Men
Partial list…more to be added
- Kevin Boozel, Butler County Commissioner
- Ray Schwickrath, Armstrong
- Larry Sassone, Butler Blue Sox
- Mark “Sparky” Mares, PennDot
Hot Sausage Soup
- Mike Panza, Retired Moniteau School District Superintendent
Mini Cheesecakes with variety of toppings
- Bill Longstreth, Sir Speedy Printing
- Jimmy Chiprean, Miller’s Shoes
Hot Sausage Pasta
- Brian Ellis, State Representative
Heart Healthy Turkey Chili & Mini Cornbread
- Jack Hutchinson, Butler Post Office
- Jim Osche, Butler Twp Volunteer Fire Dept
- Pat Gallagher, Co-host PG’s Playhouse on WBUT
- John Gibson, St. Vincent dePaul
- Steve Hinterberger, Optometrist
- Butch Rocco, Local Classic Car Enthusiast
- Gary Schneider & Mike Whitmire, Schneider One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- Dave Malarkey, WISR Radio Host
Irish Cake Shots
- Howie Dittman, Helping Butler County
Garlic Beef Enchiladas, Chili, Hot Ham & Cheese
- Tyler Friel, Butler Radio Network, Media Consultant
Cauli Fried Rice
- Ryan Saeler, Butler Radio Network, News Reporter
- Pat Parker, Butler Radio Network, WISR
Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Jay Kline, Butler Radio Network, The Rock Station
Beans & Greens
- Jeff Double, All About Reclaimed
Our men are fierce competitors, vying for the coveted Golden Fork Award, and induction into the MWC Hall of Fame.
Come out and show your support and vote for your favorite!
Photos from 2017 Men Who Cook Dinner Dance