Men Who Cook
February 23, 2019 6:00pm
Butler Vagabond Center
BYOB (mixers provided)
Advance Tickets: $20 per person –Limited Quantities Available
$25 at the door–if not sold out
Includes samples from all the chefs
Please bring a non-perishable donation for the
St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank.
They are especially in need of pasta at this time
Fundraising proceeds benefit the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank
The Men Who Cook Dinner Dance is a fun event that benefits St. Vincent de Paul’s local food bank. In the past year, the food bank has helped 13,700 people. All attendees are asked to bring non-perishable items to donate to the food bank. While all items are appreciated, they are especially in need of pasta at this time.
We’ve rounded up local men in our community who love to cook. Our lineup includes community leaders and businessmen who will showcase their culinary abilities for this good cause.
The BYOB event begins at 6:00pm with all of our men offering samples of their “specialties.” Each attendee will receive a ticket to vote for their favorite dish. The chef who receives the most tickets will receive the The Golden Fork Award and official induction into the MWC Hall of Fame. At each tasting station there will also be a “tip” jar. The chef who earns the most tips throughout the evening will win our Money Talks award. All tip money will be donated to the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank.
After the sampling and voting, enjoy an evening of music and dancing with DJ Pat Gallagher. There will also be a basket raffle and other fundraising games with proceeds benefiting the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank.
Tickets for the event are available at the Butler Radio Network studios at 252 Pillow Street and online HERE.
Meet The Men
Partial list…more to be added
- Kevin Boozel, Butler County Commissioner
- Ray Schwickrath, Armstrong
- Mike Panza, Retired Moniteau School District Superintendent
Peanut butter cups & other desserts
- Bill Longstreth, Sir Speedy Printing
- Utah Burgess, Shady Lady Productions
- Jack Hutchinson, Butler Post Office
- Dr. Steve Hinterberger, Optometrist
- Gary Schneider & Mike Whitmire, Schneider One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
- Dave Malarkey, WISR Radio Host
Irish Soda Bread
- Mark “Sparky” Mares, PennDot
- Ryan Saeler, Butler Radio Network, News Reporter
- Tom Panei, Tom Panei Studio
- Dr. Nick Neupauer, President BC3
- Nick Krelow, PennDot
- Dan Cunningham, Rodfathers Car Club
- Henry “Wink” Robinson, Attorney
Cookies & cupcakes
- Butch Rocco, Local Car Enthusiast
Bourbon Ball Delights
Our men are fierce competitors, vying for the coveted Golden Fork Award, and induction into the MWC Hall of Fame.
Come out and show your support and vote for your favorite!
Photos from 2018 Men Who Cook Dinner Dance