SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2023
5:30PM | MAIN STREET, BUTLER
Register Your Group Now
Deadline to Enter October 31
Businesses • Non-Profits • Teams • Clubs • Civic Groups • Churches • Schools
Coworkers • Youth Groups • Friends & Neighbors
- THEME…The Sights & Sounds of Christmas. Parade entries and floats are encouraged to use the parade theme as the basis of their design.
- NIGHTTIME PARADE…All entries must incorporate the use of lights on their entry.
- RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE…The parade will go on. Please dress accordingly.
- $15 FEE…Each participating group must submit a completed application and registration fee.
- DEADLINE…October 31. NO EXCEPTIONS. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- LINEUP & SETUP INFO…will be sent to each group by November 17 via the email provided on entry form.
- KEEP PACE…during the parade. Allow approximately 30 feet between entries. Do not follow too closely or lag too far behind.
- DON’T THROW CANDY…NO EXCEPTIONS! This is a potentially serious liability. If you hurt someone by throwing candy, YOU will be held responsible! Please keep the parade safe for all!
- NO SANTAS…no entry may have a person dressed as Santa.
- FLOAT DRIVERS…must carry a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- ANIMAL ENTRIES…must have a walking scooper. All droppings must be cleaned up and removed.
- SERVICE VEHICLES…police, fire, rescue units are welcome to enter, and must be decorated and incorporate the use of lights.
- PAGEANT WINNERS…are welcome to participate in the parade as a walking group or by entering a decorated float. NO INDIVIDUAL CARS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- MARCHING BANDS…will be permitted to stop in front of the television cameras (corner of Main & North) to perform their holiday routine. Performances should not exceed three minutes in length.
- DANCE GROUPS…should prepare a “moving” routine that can be performed while traveling along the parade route. Dance groups may not stop to perform at any point along the parade route. The parade must keep moving.
Deadline to Enter: October 31…No Exceptions
Watch the 2022 Parade Below