Kindergarten registration is now open in the Seneca Valley School District.
Children must be five years old by September 1st in order to register.
Classes are half-day and transportation is provided to school.
Information and forms that are required for enrollment:
- Completed Registration packet
- Two documents as proof of residency
- Mortgage Statement
- Current Lease
- Current Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- Driver’s License
- DOT Identification Card
- Child’s birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate showing date of birth, or other certified transcript of birth record
- Immunization records to date.
The Pennsylvania State Health Law requires each child entering school for the first time to have the following immunizations before school begins:
- Diphtheria and Tetanus: 4 doses with one dose being administered on or after the child’s fourth birthday
- Polio: 4 or more properly spaced doses of polio vaccine (IPV or OPV)
- Measles: 2 doses
- Mumps: 2 doses
- Rubella: 1 dose
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses
- Varicella (Chicken Pox Vaccine): 2 doses
View the registration page here.